There are various materials and styles of fencing for consumers to choose from. One in particular that has consistently stood apart from the rest is vinyl fencing. What is all the hype about vinyl and why is it so popular?
At the risk of sounding like an advertisement here are the benefits of our vinyl compared to other fencing materials:
- Vinyl will last the duration of your lifetime and the manufacturer’s warranty will cover it if it doesn’t. Vinyl products can initially be more expensive than other materials, but there really is no comparison as to maintenance and replacement cost. If installing vinyl is truly a one-time deal, you’re going to spend a lot more money on other products throughout your lifetime than what you initially invest in your fence.
- Unlike wood and metal, vinyl is virtually maintenance free. No painting, rotting, or rusting.
- Graffiti will simply wash off of vinyl
- Vinyl is resistant to insects, wood peckers, dry rot, and mold.
- Vinyl is completely free of harmful chemicals, and doesn’t require sealants or stains for maintenance.
- Vinyl never needs repainting.
- Vinyl is just as (oftentimes more) strong and durable as other materials.
- Vinyl is easy to maintain and clean.
- Vinyl fencing is completely recyclable and is produced from non-toxic materials.
- Vinyl is also UV protected and cannot fade or chalk.
- Vinyl fencing comes in many beautiful designs, over 170 different style before you get into customization. Choose from ranch, privacy, semi-privacy, picket, and pool fencing. There are numerous decorative accessories as well including post caps, gates, and railings.
- One potential drawback of vinyl is the color selection. To maintain its durability, vinyl fencing only comes in white, tan and gray (we call them white, almond and pebblestone). Experience has shown that the darker colors are more susceptible to sun exposure and will deteriorate. Apart from not having a large color selection, there really isn’t too much to complain about with vinyl fencing. With our fast-paced, busy lifestyles, anything that makes our lives a little easier is going to be a hit. A worry-free fence is a good place to start. Contact us to request a free estimate from professional fencing contractors in your area to install your new fence.
- An attractive vinyl fence adds value to property.
- Vinyl is environmentally friendly, recyclable, and non-toxic (no paints, stains, sealers, or preservatives).
- Vinyl has a long life, high impact rating, low shrinkage, weight tolerance tested, and is salt resistant.
- Return-on-investment (ROI) is high with vinyl. Initial up-front investment saves money and time later. Maintenance, repair, and replacement are virtually non-existent. Lifetime cost is cheaper than wood.
- Vinyl fence products have smooth surfaces with no nails, sharp edges or chance for splinters. You, your children, pets and animals are all safer. Vinyl has a tough surface, retains virtually no moisture and has no taste – therefore horses will not “crib” or chew on a vinyl fence. In addition, our experience shows that vinyl fencing holds up to routine property maintenance, including the use of most types of weed eaters.